1. Identifying and securing project partners and associate partners,
2. Official launch of the project on February 2014,
3. First round of technical skills training for the project was launched on July 2014
4. In the process of connecting the trainees to markets, some of the sectors have started feeding each other (spinners providing to weavers, knitters, to those involved in dyeing, etc.)
5. In connecting the trainees to the existing export market through women involved in SMEs and other sells outlets, encouraging results are achieved (trained women processing gemstones, spinning, weaving, hand knitting, etc.) are receiving orders from SMEs exporting companies,)
6. Exporting SMEs are building their supply side capacity and are expanding their market base, in both domestic and export market outlets,
7. Concerned development partners are taking initiatives to replicate the initiative taken by this project
8. Project under progress.