The International Trade Centre (ITC) and the Women Entrepreneurs Association of Turkey (KAGIDER) are pleased to announce the upcoming Women Vendors Exhibition and Forum 2016 (WVEF 2016) which will be held on 1st and 2nd September in Istanbul, Turkey.
This is the premier global event to get inspired, do business and create lifetime opportunities for women entrepreneurs by providing training, improving skills and facilitating meetings with buyers.
Previous events held in Brazil, Rwanda, Mexico and China, facilitated thousands of business to business (B2B) meetings and resulted in more than US $ 50 million worth of commercial transaction agreements; click here for an insight into the WVEF experience!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Get the inside track from industry gurus
• Boost your knowledge at trade clinics
• Discover YOUR place on corporate and government procurement
• Initiate partnerships and strong business relationships
WVEF 2016 SECTORS:
• Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Business Services
• Textiles and Garments
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR WOMEN VENDORS
ITC and KAGIDER are pleased to launch the call for application for WVEF 2016 (WVEF 2016) which will be held on 1st and 2nd September in Istanbul, Turkey.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
• Applying companies must be women owned *
• Company must be formally registered and incorporated
• Company must operate in one or several of the WVEF 2016 sectors (ICT and Business Services; Textiles and Garments; Tourism)
• Company must be domiciled in an economy in transition or developing country (see list)
Apply now by completing the Women Vendor Application Form. The deadline for submission is 15 May 2016!
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity to attend the global event linking Women vendors with buyers, partners and investors!
Note: It is important to carefully and accurately fill the application form, as the information collected will be used for the selection and matching processes. Click here to view a sample of the WVEF profile and prepare all the information necessary for the application.