CARTIER WOMEN'S INITIATIVE AWARDS
Since 2006, the Cartier Women's Initiative Awards has supported over a 181 female entrepreneurs worldwide. Each year, 18 finalists representing 6 regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Asia-Pacific) are selected during the first round of the competition. These finalists are invited to attend the Awards week in Singapore during which the second round of the competition takes place. After the final jury evaluation, 6 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards ceremony.
The 18 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 6 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
- Series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week
- Media visibility
- A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Programme (ISEP)
- Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community
- WINNING PACKAGE
First prize for the 6 laureates:
- US$ 100 000 in prize money
- One-to-one personalized business mentoring
- Second prize for the 12 finalists:
- US$ 30 000 in prize money
Deadline: August 31, 2017 2pm Paris time (CET)
To apply go to https://application-form.cartierwomensinitiative.c...